De Montfort University (皇冠手机app下载) academic and research expertise is available via consultancy to businesses in both public and private industries across the globe. Our knowledge and research spans a wide range of sectors and is designed to deliver impact.
Driven by our wealth of academic knowledge built from our cutting-edge research, we offer a wider and more profound range of outcomes than other conventional consultancy businesses.
We have experience of working with organisations of all sizes to deliver innovative and thought-provoking solutions to address the challenges businesses face.
Organisations which have benefited from our expertise include global manufacturers, financial service providers and major retailers to public sector institutions, including Pepsico, Jaguar Land Rover and the Royal Air Force.
Contact our Commercial and Business Development Team if you’d like us to assess your requirements and design a training course specifically for you, or would just like more information.
- Stuart Hilton, Head of Commercial Partnerships
- Jas Sandhu, Business Development Manager (Art, Design and Humanities)
- Dipa Patel and Kate Watson, Business Development Managers (Business and Law)
- Stephen Kelly, Business Development Manager (Health and Life Sciences)
- Nadia Omar, Business Development Manager (Computing, Engineering and Media)
For general enquiries please contact us on:
T: +44 (0)